404 forum

Discussion about 404

Back to the main 404 site

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you are trying to register, please email gareth@anypuzzle.com - new registrations are currently locked to minimize spam.
Posting rules
  • Please do not post solutions to puzzles, but rather post hints as appropriate in response to queries
  • Type [spoiler] ... [/spoiler] around the outside of any hints so they can't be read by accident - e.g. [spoiler]have you tried looking at the corner of the page?[/spoiler]

#1 2019-11-30 08:52:39

bqnonumbers
Member
Registered: 2019-11-30
Posts: 4

Can't decipher the barcodes

▼Spoiler

I've tried holding the book almost flat, and I can almost make out the words letter and line, but I can't see any more than that

Offline

#2 2019-11-30 11:07:13

Stavr0s
Member
Registered: 2019-11-18
Posts: 29

Re: Can't decipher the barcodes

You're on the right path!

▼Spoiler

the words you see are correct. The other characters are equally important.

▼Spoiler

don't doubt yourself if these other characters don't look like letters, you might be right

Offline

#3 2019-11-30 23:24:23

bqnonumbers
Member
Registered: 2019-11-30
Posts: 4

Re: Can't decipher the barcodes

Thanks for your help. Finally got there by reading other posts. Even knowing what that barcode is supposed to say, I don't think it looks anything like it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB